Saturday 22 March 2014

Outfit of the Night OOTN



Shoes - Next - £20 (Sorry you can't see them, I'll have a picture up tomorrow)
Dress - New Look (last season, sorry) - £16
Bracelet - Monsoon - £4.50
Necklace - Claire's - £3.00
Toe-less Tights - Co-op - £2
Nail Varnish - Rimmel London Wear Max No.286 Oyster Pink - £7

I went to a party recently and I thought I'd show you what I wore. The dress code was smart-casual, which I absolutely hate as I never really know what fits under that title. I nearly refused to go because of it (that and the fact that I am hardly a social butterfly).

In the end I went for the daisy dress I bought for my holidays last year. At first I thought it might be too casual but managed to jazz it up with some accessories, my bejeweled shoes and a simple yet stylish slate grey cardigan (which for some reason, I din't think to take a picture of). I felt really comfortable all evening and I am so glad this dress is versatile as I absolutely adore it.

So what do you think? Would you wear it? Comment below.

Charlotte.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment