Tuesday 18 March 2014

Little Nik-naks

I absolutely love little Nik-naks, especially if they're from other countries. I like to collect random things to remind me of all the different places I have visited (and would like to visit again).

It's not just that though. I went shopping yesterday in a gorgeous little shop near me and I spent nearly half an hour in there. Sadly I didn't have any money to spend on myself (I was buying a birthday present) but I intend to go back there. At least to get the gorgeous little wildlife themed storage tins I saw, that would be perfect for storing my makeup in.

And I love the signs and cushions you can get with strange little sayings on them, (which lets face it are great when they're funny) and can't wait to get my own house so I can decorate it with the things. Currently, all I've got is my windowsill...

I thought I'd show you a few of my little Nik-naks and feel free to tell me about some of yours in the comments.


These little figurines I bought seven years ago when we went to Cornwall for a week, I love them as they are very cute but they are also insanely expensive.


This cat is supposed to bring me luck with money (it's not working so far). Me and my dad bought them from the British History Museum in London (he got a pink one for love).


This is, well I'm not really sure what it is. You can convert it into lots of different shapes and it only cost me the equivalent of about 50p from a street stall in Bulgaria last year.


This cute little heart has a bell inside. It is completely and utterly pointless but I just think it is so gorgeous to look at that I don't really care.


Charlotte
X


No comments:

Post a Comment