Thursday 3 April 2014

How To: Be More Organised


I am the Queen of organizing organisation. I order things and then never get round to doing them, I have timetables and lists galore, none of which I have given a second glance...

Here are my tips for being organised:

  1. Write lists: Be they To-Do lists or photos to Take lists, they really do keep you in order and they're easy to read off of.
  2. Plan ahead: This may sound really simple but planning ahead be it in a little table or just a few scribbles on a piece of paper it really helps, as long as you stick to it. This is where the majority of people fall down. 
  3. Put it all on a calendar: Again, it can really help to see all your work together (Basically all my tips really help), and this way you can see when you have really busy days and when you have free ones.
  4. Take it one step at a time: Don't start a load of tasks without finishing them, you'll just get buried under a mountain of unfinished things. It's true. Just take things slowly, do something, finish it, start the next thing.
  5. Allow yourself some free time once in a while: With school, starting a blog and several other projects going on at the moment this is the one I forget to do, or plan into my day. And if I haven't got any free time to look forward to, I tend to get distracted when I'm working. Not a good idea.


My To-Do List.
My Timetable for my blog (planning ahead).

Anyway, I hope this helped, I know it's slightly substandard, and in fact the look of Thursdays may be changing... who knows?

Hope this helped.
Charlotte.
X

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed your chirpy post on a subject that requires discipline. You make "getting organised" sound like fun :-) Here's my own take on it: http://www.winterwisdom.com/being-organised-3-simple-steps

    ReplyDelete